Pro-Call Doorman intercoms provide crystal-clear communication from the gate of a premise to residents' fixed-line (Telkom) phones or cellphones, allowing the called parties to remotely open the gate using their phones. Dropped-call, no-charge gate access control is incorporated into our intercoms as an added bonus.
To call a resident, visitors just press the resident's number on the keypad and the unit dials the resident. When answered, the resident may enquire who the caller is, and if desired press "1" on his telephone to open the main gate.
Over and above the intercom facility, a dropped call access control system is incorporated allowing residents and regular visitors to open the gate using their cellphones at no charge to either the caller or the gate SIM-card.
Different models of Pro-Call Doorman GSM intercoms provide solutions for multiple requirements - see brochure for details:
- Crystal-clear two-way communication from gate to resident's phone.
- Residents can remotely open either a motor or a pedestrian gate.
- Two, four or twelve button keypads allow up to 10 000 residents (four digits) to be called.
- Vandal-proof, blue backlit keypads.
- Rugged stainless steel, vandal proof housings.
- Marine-grade stainless steel weather-proof housings with integral rainshields.
- Programmable timers may be set to keep a gate open during peak hours.
- Fail-to-close SMS can be sent if gate is jammed open.
- No-cost opening of a gate or door by authorised users by means of a "dropped call".
- Please-Call-Me operation for registered users without airtime.
- Web-based updating of residents and authorised user lists.
- Usage records may be easily downloaded in Excel form.
- Daily logs automatically emailed informing of gate and intercom usage.
Cellphone Systems will supply a SIM card, program the unit and add residents' and authorised users making installation quick and easy. Then, we will register you on our online web-based updating system and guide you through its use. After that, you can call us whenever needed for remote advice and assistance.